What are the conditions for a good place for outdoor camping
1. Try to set up a tent on a hard, flat ground.
2. Don't camp on river banks and dry river beds.
3. The entrance of the tent should be leeward, and the leeward should also consider fire safety and convenience.
4. When setting up a camp, the camp cannot be placed under the cliff. This is very dangerous. Once a strong wind blows on the mountain, stones and other objects may be blown off, causing casualties.
5. To avoid flooding the tent when it rains, a drainage ditch should be dug directly under the sideline of the roof.
6. Use big rocks to hold down the four corners of the tent.
7. Keep air circulation in the tent, and prevent fire when cooking in the tent.
8. Before going to bed, check whether all flames have been extinguished and whether the tent is firmly fixed.
9. If the camp is close to the village, you can ask the villagers for help if there is any emergency. This is even more important when there is no firewood, vegetables, food, etc. Near the village is also a shortcut, that is, close to the road, which facilitates the movement and transfer of the team.
10. If it is a camp where you need to live for more than two days, you should choose a shady place to camp in good weather, such as under the big tree and the north of the mountain, facing the sun, not the sunset. In this way, if you rest during the day, the tent will not be too stuffy.
11. In the rainy season or areas with heavy thunder and lightning, the camp must not be anchored on high ground, under high trees or relatively isolated flat ground. That's easy to attract lightning strikes.
12. Site division: A fully equipped campsite should be divided into tent camping area, fire area, dining area, entertainment area, water area (washing), sanitation area and other areas, and the fire area should be leeward.
13. Build a tent camping area: If there are several tents in a tent camp area, pay attention to the following when arranging tents:
1. All tents should be facing one direction, that is, the tent doors should be opened in one direction and arranged side by side.
Second, keep a distance of no less than 1 meter between tents, and try not to tie the wind-proof rope of the tent when it is not necessary to avoid tripping people.
Third, if necessary, a cordon (ditch) should be set up, and a circle can be drawn around the tent area with lime, tar and other irritating substances outside the tent area to prevent snakes and other reptiles from intruding.
14. Building a fire dining area: dining and fire are generally located together or close to each other. This area should be at a certain distance from the tent area, and the tent should be burned by a fire star. It is best to cook the place where there are ridges and stone ridges, so that the stove can be dug to build the stove. The picked up firewood should be stacked outside the area or in the upper wind. The dining area is best to have a grassy area where everyone sits around. The "dining table" can be a large flat stone or just on the ground. The lamp should be placed where it can illuminate a larger area.
15. Construction of water intake areas: water and water intake are generally located at the water source. Washing water and edible water should be separated. If it is running water, edible water should be upstream, and toilet and domestic water should be downstream.
16. Build a sanitary area: The sanitary area is a convenient place for the team members to relieve their hands. If you just stay overnight, you don't need to dig and build a pit, you can designate a convenient place for men and women. If the number of team members is large and the stay is more than two days, a pit should be dug.
17. Construction of entertainment area: the entertainment area can be in the dining area, and it can be cleaned up after eating. If the venue is large, it can also be a separate plot, as long as the venue is flat.